Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Field Trip
Kei shook her head, she had figured out immediately that the boys had not been going over battle schematics; she seriously doubted if Cam and John would actually sit through speeches so passively.
“So, any of you boys care to spill on what you were really doing down in that lab?” Kei asked as she sat down comfortably on the couch, “Or do I have to torture the info out of Speedy?” She leaned back into the couch, giving her best puppy dog eyes to the men of the group…focusing on Pietro longer than the others, she knew that the white-haired Avenger was attracted to her and she was having fun doing some harmless manipulating.
“And if torture doesn’t work, I’ll cry! Honest, I’ll go into a psychotic episode…” Kei mock-threatened, still giving the puppy dog eyes; The Avenger’s weren’t such a bad lot, she had expected hours of mind-numbing talks on how to be a team, but so far she’d just chatted with Wanda and Pietro and had a decent meal. Not exactly a horrible way to spend a day, it wasn’t the beach but it was still pretty amusing.
[albumsig]25[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread