Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On The Road To Nowhere: The Beginning
Mila felt that her tales might pale in comparison to what her companions had to say, for they seemed to have lived many more lives then she herself had. Yalene with her squalls and tales of horrors and happiness on the open sea, Tatyana and her gypsy princess and Liath as he spoke of his homeland were all far more amusing then old tales of times lost and civilizations that no longer existed and had faded away into what many would call myths or lies. “If I had known I was traveling with such a well versed group I would have come prepared, for my tales of lost lives and ancient cities are nothing compared to the passionate retellings of dangerous experiences on the open sea or anything else it seems this group can speak of.” Mila wasn’t upset nor was she saddened by the fact that she had lived a great many years longer then any of her companions yet did not have has many exciting tales to show for such a long life. “But maybe when I am not feeling so bashful about my boring tales I will speak of one, but for this moment I am content with hearing stories that are so very unlike my own.” The amber eyes woman gave a soft smile as she folded up the tunic she’d been repairing, after placing the neatly folded tunic back in her sewing basket Mila shifted her weight on the tree trunk that was her makeshift seat.
[albumsig]24[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread