Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chapter Two: Black as Night
Even As Hank scanned the local airwaves for anything useful, he was well aware of the goings on outside of the room. "They need to find their own level of comfort with each other by themselves. They don't need me trying to force my beliefs on them too." he thought to himself, deciding to stay out of the arguments for the moment. "After all, opinions are like buttholes. Everyone has them and most people are offended by other peoples." He brushed his hands together to rid them of the ashy remains of Daredevil and stood upright.

Unsure if perhaps there was still something within the building which was preventing him getting a signal Hank turned towards the door and exited the room, glancing the the others still gathered in the hallway. "I'm going to check out upstairs again. We had to rush through it on the way down and I don't like lthe idea of leaving it like that. It might be an idea if the rest of you do likewise. Murdoch might have left something usable to us intact." he said as he walked past heading back up the stairway towards the Sanctum Sanctorum.

Entering the Sanctum, Hank made his way towards the centre of the room, looking upwards at the shattered ornamental window which had formerly dominated the room, letting his animal senses reach out into the night sky beyond. The normal sounds of New York which he expected to hear were strangely subdued. Tensing his powerful leg muscles, Hank threw himself upwards and through the broken window, landing easily on the roof outside in the lee of the chimney stack. Just another shapeless shadow on the New York skyline. Making himself comfortable, he began scanning again. Even if the streets were empty, surely some radio station would be broadcasting the news.
[albumsig]6[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread