Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jumping Ship...
I'll ONCE AGAIN apologize for my New X-Men referral, but I would like to defend myself in regards to said referral. When I recommended New X-Men to you, It had JUST STARTED. I hadn't seen the full scope of exactly how much of a crackpot Morrison is, and didn't realize where he was going to be headed in the long-run. I'm sorry for his bad writing, but the idea of "secondary mutations" to me seemed kind of cool at the time. Now, I realize it was just a cheap plaht (yes, I know spelling is wrong...See Captain Marvel for Joke) device and showed complete lack of creativity by the drug addict. It is unfair to ostracize my oppinions just because of one bad judgement call. I'm just as perfect as anybody else in this world, and I'm sure you've tried reading some pretty BAD comics over the years as well. As I said before, YOU DON'T HAVE TO READ ASTONISHING X-MEN, but do us all a favor and don't formulate an oppinion on something unless you have the firsthand knowledge to back it up. I will continue reading this book as of right now. If it turns south, then I'll drop it. It's that simple. Not everybody will like every book. That's why there is such a wide variety out there.

P.S. I wouldn't necessarily KILL Joss Whedon for that line of text in the X-Men movie, but I think he definitely needs to be slapped around a little. Sorry, Joss.
When life hands you lemons, you gotta squirt lemon juice and life's eye and make it your B!TCH
[albumsig]29[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread