Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Astonishing X-Men
Ok, with the first stroyarc down and the second nw underway I feel the need to strongly urge anyone who has yet, at the very least, picked up one issue to do so now. "Dangerous" the second storyarc from Whedon and Cassaday is already off to a good start which has left me wondering, "What is he possibly going to do next?" The ressurection in the first arc taught me that Joss on X-Men isn't the same as him on Buffy, and his characterization of everyone from Wolverine, to Johnny Storm has shown me that he truely cares about these characters.

This new arc "Dangerous" starts off with a bang. Now I don't want to give to much away but let's just say that the mansion suddenly comes under assault on two fronts, and while both are things they've dealt with in the past, this time they're...different.

It's no secret that Astonishing X-Men is one of the most critically praised comics by both fans and industry insiders, and if Whedon and Cassaday handle these next few issues as well as they handled the first 6, there's no doubt in my mind that they will cement themselves as one of the best X Creative Teams in the past decade.

Messages In This Thread