Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Civil War: The implications and fallout
I understand what you're saying Enchantress, [spoiler] I thought Thor would be on Cap's side, but since his lightning struck Hercules, Hawkeye, Dagger and Luke Cage, who are all in the Resistance... I'm thinking he might be on IM's side, especially with the Project Lightning (I know it's not "project" but I can't remember what they called it) which probably is all about Thor... well, I'm 90% sure he's with IM for the time being anyway.[/spoiler]

Have any of you picked up the CW: Runaways & Young Avengers #1 that came out today? it's a 4 issue mini and it's a great starting point if you don't know either them or only one of them.

[spoiler] The Runaways, now reshuffled to contain Nico, Chase, Molly, Karolina, Victor and Xavin (and of course, Old Lace) are blissfully unaware of the SRA and get in trouble back in LA. The YA are left in the underground lair and they're scanning the airwaves when they find newsreel of the Runaways' altercation with the Capekillers, the ask Cap the permission to leave and go to LA to set-up Resistance over there and recruit the Runaways, but Cap refuses... that doesn't stop them from leaving for LA in what looks like a Quinjet(?) Wiccan casts a locating spell and they arrive at the Runaways' lair.

Victor as a synthetic being, wasn't given the gentle treatment the other underaged runaways received and his body is badly damaged, Chase is trying to figure out how to repair him. Molly storms out of the lair only to find the YA on their doorsteps, when they introduce themselves as the YA, she only hears Avengers and freaks, since they discovered that the Avengers are working to find the unsigned supers. She lifts a jeep and throws it at them... after a little bit, they enter the lair with a unconscious Molly only to be received badly by the Runaways. Meanwhile, Vision approaches Victor from the back and the damaged android and the Vision's interaction provokes electric strikes everywhere... to be continued. [/spoiler]

I'm very psyched about this series, hopefully it'll be really good... Vaughan and Cheung are "helping" the writer with their respective characters.

Messages In This Thread