Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Batman & Wonder Woman
Ok, we've all seen it, we've seen them flirt and we finally seen them decide "no, we can't go there."
But is that what you wanted to see? Everyone always just assumes Diana's got a thing for Clark...but it's really the elusive flying rodent that's piqued her interest.

Would you care to see that played out? If not...then why?
[albumsig]18[/albumsig]
It would really depend on how it was handled. Given the right creative team (at this point i'm not sure who that would be - although I would love to see Busiek give it a go during his run)

They (Clark, Diana & Bruce) have always made for interesting three way storylines. That's not three way in any rude sense of the word, although i'm sure that thought get's a few of the more rabid fanboys drooling. I could see Clark really disapproving of Diana and Bruce having a relationship, but being unsure if it was simply because he didn't want to see Diana be hurt emotionally (Bruce doesn't have a particularly good track record of keeping lady friends) or if it was something more akin to jealousy.
[albumsig]6[/albumsig]
OOOOHHHHHH!!!!!! That's a good one.

I have a problem with this idea.

Bruce has always been pretty forward about his distrust in Supes. So much so he tried to convince Dick(nightwing at the time) that Superman was not a human and could not be trusted because he did not have the same restraints that humans have. Bats has always been very wary of Supermans agenda when it comes to protecting earth.

With that being said,I find it strange that Bruce does not feel the same way about Diana. She is technically from earth but she is also a god of sorts that would fall under the same catagory as Supes. She is an immortal that will outlive Bats a hundred times over. I would never buy a relationship between the two(it just doesn't work for me).

I have always thought that Batman(or Bruce) needed a normal relationshhip with a normal girl. He is so immersed in his alter ego that I think he needs someone to kinda "ground" him,as opposed to another super chick to complicate his life. He has been fighting alongside the strongest beings in the universe now for 40 years and I think he may actually start to believe he is one of them(which I'm sorry to say he is not). He is just a man with a lot of cool toys,he is not a god level character.

A fling between Bats and WW might make for a neat little story and would probably sell abunch of books,but as for longevity it just wont work.

Plus we all know that Supes and WW are destined to be together,just read Kingdom Come. Big Grin That's the way it should be.

TheBeyonder.