Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marvel: Sabretooth Bites Back
A Sabretooth mini-series will launch this fall. It will be written by Daniel Way, with art by Bart Sears.. More details later.
[albumsig]6[/albumsig]
Well if it's anything like the last two Sabretooth minis I read, I'm sure this one will be killer. Smile

I forget what the last one I read was called, but it involved him and a woman he'd just met on the run from a bunch of seemingly unkillable commandos who were trying to off her. Needless to say he found a way to kill the commandos, and man was it sweet....
The Truth Wrote:Well if it's anything like the last two Sabretooth minis I read, I'm sure this one will be killer. Smile

I forget what the last one I read was called, but it involved him and a woman he'd just met on the run from a bunch of seemingly unkillable commandos who were trying to off her. Needless to say he found a way to kill the commandos, and man was it sweet....
Mary Shelly Overdrive I believe.
Ahhh, that's the one. Great mini-series. But yeah, I really want to know what this next one's going to be about, especially given all he's gone thru with Weapon X over the past two years.