Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
He's Local, he's our Hero...and he's having a Birthday!
Just wanted to wish our resident computer expert, web designer, all around happy Scot a wonderful Birthday (Sunday August 15)

:bdaygift:

:bdaysprise:

Hope you have a wonderful one hon! :wink:
[albumsig]18[/albumsig]
I'll be at Wizard World Chicago that day, but Happy early birthday to you Bill!
When life hands you lemons, you gotta squirt lemon juice and life's eye and make it your B!TCH
[albumsig]29[/albumsig]
If I don't get a chance to check back in before Sunday - Happy birthday, man! :-)

Glenn
I would just like to take this opportunity... sloshed as i am(girls at work dragged me out for a drink or five or six...) heh.. I was so bad I ended up chatting up some lass at the bus stop.. the bus arrived and I remembered I left my coat in mcdonalds... rushed off to get it..the security lass in the shop took a fancy to me(well scary.. she was bigger than i am( difficult)..so I struck out with the bus stop lass(getting home came first... so I came not at all.. as it were)... and I was doing so well...*sigh*

edit: ..erm.. as I was saying(before I got distracted) I would like tae say thanks tae ye all
[albumsig]6[/albumsig]
Happy Birthday Hero!!!!

(couldn't let the day pass without saying it!)
[albumsig]18[/albumsig]
Happy B-Day Local!
Happy B-day Local! Loved that amusing birthday story also, it made me laugh ^_^
[albumsig]25[/albumsig]
Happy Birthday Local, hopes its a good one ^_^
:bdaygift:
[albumsig]24[/albumsig]
Happy Birthday, man Smile
Happy birthday Loc.

And don't sweat getting distracted. Happens to the best of us.Wink
Well Crap! I knew there was something on my to do list!

I hope you had a great birthday! As soon as all this stuff settles down, I'll be shipping you the requiste box of Oreo cookies/biscuits.
[albumsig]18[/albumsig]
heh, thanks a lot Wink it was a quiet day - got to watch what i do now that i'm an old man
[albumsig]6[/albumsig]
Happy happy, man. Big Grin

Glenn