Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ultimate Avengers 2
I know Glenn's going to have a million and one complaints about this.

Me... I enjoyed it. I think I enjoyed the Ultimate Gag Reel even more.

Check out the previews for Dr. Strange and Iron Man. (oh yes, I must have)

I'm off to Tony Stark's House of Ribs now...
[albumsig]18[/albumsig]
Enchantress Wrote:I know Glenn's going to have a million and one complaints about this.

The bride got it for me Tuesday but we haven't had a chance to watch it yet. We did watch the Iron Man and Dr. Strange previews which I thought were great, and the interviews with Ultimates creators Mark Millar and Bryan Hitch were entertaining and informative.

A million and one, Chanty? I sincerely hope I don't have to live up to expectations. :wink:

Glenn
Naw, it's just I know how much of an Avengers purist you are. These things never live up to your expectations.

I can't wait for Iron Man. As much as I'm hating Tony Stark in Civil War right now, I'm digging Iron Man in the Ultimate Avengers films.

(Watch the ultimate gag reel, you MUST. There are so many Tony Stark jokes in it, I was on the floor)
[albumsig]18[/albumsig]
This wasn't bad. It certainly did feel like the Ultimates got dropped into a Silver Age story, and that's a good thing. :wink: I didn't care for the [spoil]death at the end, and not because i'm a big Hank Pym fan, but because this animated version of him held such potential and was ripe for development[/spoil]. I liked it a lot. The few things that did stand out as bad, from both this DVD and its predesessor, was that the computer animation looked sooo out of place and detracted from my enjoyment.

Glenn